The itinerary for the 6 days is made up of the following daily schedules:
- Day 1: Welcome!
Your arrival will be celebrated with a cocktail. You will be shown to your rooms and later served dinner. It would be advantageous to get a good nights rest as the next day the touring of this beautiful area will begin.
- Day 2: This day an excursion to the island of Capri will take place.
The bus will take you to Amalfi and from there a ship will transport you to the island. On the island an experienced travel guide will give you a tour. You will visit Anacapri, the villa S.Michele, the Piazetta di Capri and last (but definitely not least) the gardens of emperor Augustus the “Giardini di Augusto” on this tour you will be traveling in small busses. After the tour there will be time to look around on your own and maybe even do some shopping. A certain meeting time will be arranged and then you will return to the hotel in time for dinner.
- Day 3: The great volcano Vesuvio and the town of Pompeii will take up day 3.
On The way to Pompeii you will get to see the Torre del Greco and the bus will stop at a small factory that processes corals into jewelry the traditional way of the reeks. After that short stop the tour will continue to the Vesuv and a tour guide will take you up close to the crater of the volcano. In the afternoon you can see the archaeological findings; the old city of Pompeii that was buried beneath the ash for hundreds of years after the explosion of the Vesuv. After such a busy day your beds will surely be a welcome sight.
- Day 4: On the 4th day the bus will take you to Amalfi and its famous Grotta Smeralda - the green grotto. The sunlight enters the opening and hits the water in a way that makes the whole cave seem a bluish green that is reflected in the deep clear water. After this prodigy of nature the bus will return to Amalfi where you will be given a tour of another wonder, this time built by man the Dome of Amalfi. As Amalfi has a lot to offer other than its Dome, you will have time to explore the other sights and shops of Amalfi yourself.
- Day 5: On the 5th day you will visit two little towns on the Costiera Amalfitana.
First you will make a stop in Salerno to see the Dome and the narrow streets winding through this old little town. The journey continues to the town of Paestum. The tour will take you through the old temple as well as the museum. On the way back to the hotel the bus will stop at an art studio in Vietri sul Mare where they work with ceramic.
- Day 6: This is the day you take on your return journey and say goodbye to the Beautiful Costiera Amalfitana.
The following services are included in this offer:
- 5 nights with breakfast & dinner
- 1 cocktail at your arrival
- 1 candlelight dinner with music
- full day excursion to Capri
- excursion to Pompeii and the Vesuv
- full day tour to Amalfi & Ravello and Salerno and Vietri sul Mare
- costs of public liability insurance
The following services are not included in this offer:
Special rates for groups
- the bus service
- all entrance fees
- drinks with the meals
- food & drink during the excursions